The following Terms of Service (the "Terms") outlines the terms and conditions of use of and access to the Contents (the "Contents") and Services (the "Services") owned by VPN Now, Inc. ("VPN Now", "us" or "we"), which includes VPN Now's website (the "Website"), applications (the "Apps") and any software provided by VPN Now (the "Softwares").
This agreement is in effect as of July 24, 2020.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS USER AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS USER AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH ANY MODIFICATIONS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE AFTER SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL CONSTITUTE ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
VPN Now provides the Service as a means of protecting your privacy by establishing a secure Virtual Private Network ("VPN") connection when connecting to the Internet through unsecured networks or browsing unsecured websites. The Service's VPN utilizes a proxy Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a "Proxy IP Address").
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in
connection with your use of this service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, activation codes, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of these credentials.
You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account:
• Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content ("spam") over the Service, via e-mail or any other communication channel.
• Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the Service, including but not limited to child pornography, whether via e-mail, peer-to-peer file sharing, or any other electronic communication channel.
• Uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing, or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission of the owner of the proprietary content.
• Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service.
• Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of "hacking").
• Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law.
• Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes. Violations of this Usage Policy may result in termination of your account. Additionally, you may be held responsible for any and all damages incurred by VPN Now, including any amounts charged by any outside entity due to said violation(s), including without limitation attorney's fees and costs.
VPN Now enables you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools onto your computer or Internet-enabled device ("Software"). VPN Now grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use the Software solely for the purpose stated by VPN Now at the time the Software is made available to you and in accordance with these Terms. Modifying, distributing to unauthorized parties, reverse engineering, or otherwise using the Software in any way not expressly authorized by VPN Now, is strictly prohibited.
VPN Now bandwidth is subject to a fair use policy. This entails that service usage with regards to bandwidth is unlimited within reason. If reasonable bandwidth is exceeded VPN Now has the right but not the obligation to throttle or terminate the account in question.